1. USC- Until they get beat, FSU is probably that good.
2. Texas- See 1.
3. LSU- Most think this is who WVU will play in the Sugar Bowl. Should be interesting.
4. Penn St.- Who I wish we were playing in a bowl. Congrats Joe!
5. Notre Dame- You didn't really think I was gonna put Va. Tech here did you?
6. Ohio State- See 5.
7. Va. Tech- Had to go somewhere up here.
8. Auburn- Just a field goal away from #3. Really impressive considering what they lost from last year.
9. Fresno St.- I'm a believer.
10. Oregon- I guess. I haven't really seen them play, but one loss isn't bad for that conference.
11. Georgia- I know, two losses, but they play in the SEC.
12. UCLA- I think they should be lower, but one loss helps.
13. WVU- Who'da thunk it.
14. Alabama-What offensive line?
15. Louisville- See 13.
16. TCU- Haven't seen them play, but if UCLA stays that high, so should TCU.
17. South Florida- At this point, it doesn't really matter.
18. Michigan- Nice try.
19. Boston College- Who said you couldn't do just as bad in the ACC?
20. Clemson- How did that taste coach? Nice frosh. running back, Davis.
21. Georgia Tech- Hehehehehehehe.
22. Miami- See 21.
23. UTEP- Bring on the strippers!
24. Florida- I guess.
25. Texas Tech- No comment.
Games I watched: