Thursday, March 09, 2006

Rubber Match

It's already been a hell of a day with the Orange beating UConn in overtime. The best response to that is "Holy Fucking Christ". A big win for sure, and I can't wait to see what Coach Boeheim said in his post game comments today!
Georgetown got by Marquette 62-59. I keep waiting for Georgetown to wake up and go on a big run. Also, someone's bubble burst today when Temple and Coach
John "I'll Fucking Kill You" Cheney beat George Washington.

Sorry about all the F-bombs today, it's been that kind of week for me.

Villanova should easily handle Rutgers in the
7pm game, and the winner will get the winner of tonight's rubber match between WVU and Pitt.

I made sure to buy a lot of beer for tonight's game. I think I am going to need it. I'm sure at some point today coach Dixon has sat down with the players and reminded them that they had 18 and 17 turnovers respectively in the first two matches. Likewise, I'm sure coach Beline pulled the guys in and told them that there would be no 28-35 ft. jumpers tonight. At least I hope he did. We don't need any hero's tonight, just some solid teamwork, and that one extra pass. Look for another close game decided in the last minute.

No comments: