Thursday, August 31, 2006

Last Post Before the Game

OK faithful readers, and I mean both of you! I have a ton of stuff to do between now and gameday, so this is going to be the last post until then. If either one of you need a little more me, you can go to the AOL blog. My prediction should be up about 8am tomorrow. I still need to test out the piece of early 2000 technology that I am going to use for my pre and post game podcast. You'd think I would be smarter than to wait until the last minute, but not really.

Like I said before, I'm going to try to catch the atmosphere of a Morgantown tailgate for those who have never been. While I will be close to "The Pit" I doubt I will get in the middle of it. Rather, I might grab one of the participants and bring them over for a battle of slurred words. And since I've been doing this a lot longer than most college students, chances are I'm gonna win.

That's not me, but I kind of wish it was sometimes

Photo of the Pit from WVGameday.com

Photo of the Pit from WVGameday.com

I was supposed to have a banner for the game, but no word from the sign place yet. If all else fails, look for the guy with the microphone. See ya there!

No comments: