Saturday, September 23, 2006

Final notes on the stolen tickets et al.

For those of you wondering, at the Maryland game, no one showed up to sit in my seats. I can't really say if I am happy or pissed about this. If I had to lean one way or the other, I would have to go with pissed. I had been practicing my flying tomahawk chop all week leading up to that game, and I was surely drunk enough to use it when the moment presented itself. But alas, no one showed up. The only possibilities of why I can come up with are that this person or people knew better than to go to the seats, and watched the game from somewhere else in the stadium. Or they went to Appalachian St., not knowing that there are two Mountaineer teams that play college football. Hey, there's plenty of stupid people in the world.

Also of note is that I got my recording equipment back from the police. They were not able to find any fingerprints on any of it?????? I've only been playing guitar for 20-some years now, and writing and recording songs for 6. Add to that that the jackasses that stole the equipment must have dropped it several times, as none of it works now. So for those of you that were still holding out hope to hear the podcast I recorded at the Marshall game. It is ok if you want to get on with the rest of your life. There will be no podcasts until I can purchase some new recording equipment. Hopefully by then we'll be talking national championship stuff!

No comments: