Monday, October 30, 2006

The Way We Get By

WE GET HIGH IN BACK SEATS OF CARS
WE BREAK INTO MOBILE HOMES
WE GO TO SLEEP TO SHAKE APPEAL
NEVER WAKE UP ON OUR OWN

AND THAT'S THE WAY WE GET BY



Continuing with the Spoon theme for this weeks game, I need to find a way to get by until the game on Thursday night! And Britt might not have a bad idea there, but I think I'll just go with a few beers. I feel confident about the Mountaineers chances in this game, I just can't wait to get this game started. There is so much riding on this game for both teams. If we want to be realistic about this, this is only the second time West Virginia has been in a position to contend for a title. The other time being in 1988. This is the first for Louisville. I'm sure they want it just as bad as we do.

Both programs realize that opportunities don't come along like this very often. It's obvious that the rest of the Big East teams are all improved over last year, and look to continue the trend in the near future. If ever a team is going to go through the season undefeated from the Big East, this is the year. All due respect to Rutgers and the fine year they have put together, this is the title for the Big East, and a shot at a national title. I don't believe for a second that the team that wins this game will lose the rest of the way.


Oh hell, someone get me a needle! I can't take this anymore!

No comments: