Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Mountainlair

It's hard to believe it's only been a year since I started this thing. It seems like so much longer! We've laughed, we've cried, we've even seen "Cats" a couple times. Although I didn't start keeping records of my site traffic until March of this year, I doubt it would be too much more than what it is now. It's hard out here for a pimp in the 304. But, it's been fun. Here's to the Mountaineers giving the Mountainlair a special birthday present Thursday night!

And a little song just cause we can...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay Johnny! Keep at it!

PB

John Radcliff said...

Thanks PB!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Good luck tonight! I'll be watching...

John Radcliff said...

Thanks Butch!

Mike said...

Congrats man, and congrats on the apparent (it's 45-27 at the moment) victory tonight.

John Radcliff said...

Thanks Mike! Best of luck to you and Butch the rest of the way.