Monday, June 11, 2007

Not Smoking Sucks!!!

Well, actually I feel much better, but it has really cut into my blogging. Ah those of you that smoke and blog know of what I speak. Nothing like taking a drag off a cig and then typing for 10 minutes and lighting another up. Some would not really call it smoking as much as burning. But those days are over. I think you get to a point in your life, especially if you use your voice for anything, that you have to make a choice. And yeah, there's that whole cancer thing. (I'm going to hell anyway, so I make light of cancer every chance I get)

And really, the rest of you are going to have to pick up the slack to keep the fine folks at the Tobacco Growers of America out of debt.

I never knew how much I loved anxiety! And nervous twitches? Aw, those are th best!!!!1!

Here's 25 ways to quit smoking for all of you still smoking, but want to quit.

No comments: