Sunday, August 26, 2007

Owen Schmitt Jersey


About half the google search hits that I get are for people looking for Owen Schmitt jerseys. And even though I've told Football Fanatics this on more than one occasion, they still refuse to have one made up for me. So that's why you see the t-shirt on the left. I know it's not as cool as anything else, but hey, it's cheap. Price, not quality. And if you want one, head over to the Mountainlair Blog t-shirt shoppe and get one for yourself and one for your best friend.

That is all.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's got schmitt t-shirts and Ruck Fodriguez t-shirts at
all-wear.com I've already picked up a couple

Anonymous said...

Check out www.seattleteams.com for Schmitt's Seahawks jersey.

Anonymous said...

THAT SUCKS! I NEED TO GET ONE AND GET IT AUTOGRAPHED TO GO WITH MY SLATON AND WHITE JERSEYS