Saturday, May 17, 2008

Big East Fun Size Links

If you are not hip to the Octonion, I really can't help you anymore than demanding that you follow that link! If you don't, the terrorist will win. And you wouldn't want that! Would you?

Following that theme (possible Big East additions), Memphis is in secret negotiations with the Big East to join and they aren't.

The ACC sucks! Seems like it's been a while since I said that. This is also well worth your reading regarding the Big East/ACC thing if you didn't see the link.

Least cool person of 2007-2008 has been decided, and even if you aren't a Louisville fan you have to kind of feel that way too. Although if I was nominating someone, you know who that would be without me even saying it. Right?

Finally, I'd like to give a big hat tip to the sports writers of West Virginia for a banner week. You really did a great job guys. No, really!

4 comments:

Brian Harrison said...

Johnny, nice to see you're back at blogging over here. We missed you.

John Radcliff said...

Thank you Brian!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that you decided to say "Hello Cruel World!"
Welcome back. I've added you to my list of Big East blogs over at BeatVisitor.com

John Radcliff said...

Hehehehehe! Thanks BV! I don't what I'm doing, but I keep coming back here.