Friday, June 06, 2008

Garrison Resigns! WV Bloggers Rejoice



The man to the right, soon to be ex WVU president Mike Garrison announced today that he will step down from his position in September. If you thought Mardi Gras was a big deal, you should really stop by my house tonight and help me celebrate! There will be strippers, of course! Much White Russians! And stuff! You know, wink wink say no more.


Today has been a real shitty day to this point. But that frown just turned upside down! And I think I'm not alone in that sentiment.


WBGV likens it to the resignation of Nixon. Agreed!


BSPM is pushing for Ms. Chokesondick to be the replacement. Fine, just don't raise you hands up in the air like you just don't care Ms. C! Because I do.


Fifth Column is just.....yeah! I have to steal that picture!



MG the 8th indeed!

No comments: