Friday, August 22, 2008

Things I Thought Would Happen, A Link Story





My preview did go up on Deadspin yesterday. Somehow, they didn't use the picture I was sure and hoping they would use.


The Octonion is back! Way back!

I am the tard, I forgot to tell Aaron over at CFB Weekly that I write here again. I know, it's hard to keep up with me with all my quitting here and writing over there and coming back here. It's like the bitch of a girlfriend that was also the best sex. You try to get away, but she always seems to find you at your weakest point and reels you in. As long as you're honest about it, I guess it's ok. Anyway, quite an impressive list of interviews for their season preview. Go listen!

The In The Bleachers Big 10 11 preview podcast was incredible last night. Go listen now!!!!! And make sure you are there live the next time so you can join in on the chat. Nothing like me and BigHead from Mizzourah making JoPa jokes to distract Brian while he's conducting interviews. Seriously, you need to go listen. Fellow FanHouser, OopsPowBangSurprise aka Adam Jacobi from BHGP was really awesome! I promise, your workday will fly by. Thank me later.



Now you kids get off my lawn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say OOPS POW BANG so bad!! Then I realized it was Surprise and not BANG! I'm a dumbass.

John Radcliff said...

Now Brian, we all make mistakes. At least yours wasn't a Big East preview post on overrated players @ FanHouse.

Cocain is a hell of a drug.

Rush said...

that's a great Jo Pa pic, nice work on the deadspin story too.

- The Three Idiots

John Radcliff said...

Thanks Russ! Enjoying Three Idios a lot!