Thursday, October 09, 2008

Linkdump 10/09/08

Yup, no more Coal Tattoo. You already figured that one out, though. Right?

Anyhow, I have a Q&A up over at The Orange Squeeze about Saturdays game. Thanks to AEM for inviting me over. I hope to have some questions for him up later today or early tomorrow.

The producers of The Express have really ruined any chance of me seeing that movie. It's sad, because I was really looking forward to it. I'll be the first to admit that we have the craziest, and probably rudest fan base in the country. But I think when it comes to matters of lies about things we didn't do, I have to draw the line. Just a shame...because we weren't all that bad back in the day.

White is still on the mend. He didn't have a concussion last Saturday, supposedly. But can't remember a thing about the Rutgers game. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.......I think. Anyhow, Stewart says he's going to play. Hopefully he can stay healthy and be available for games we really need down the stretch.

Let's revisit the Coker-Stewart similarities, why don't we. As long as the same downward trend doesn't happen at WVU, I'm cool with it.

Brent Axe examines the Syracuse rivals, and the lack of a clear cut rivalry game.

Bring it home, Kenny!

No comments: