- USC- Until they get beat.
- Penn State-That loss to Michigan wasn't so bad after all.
- LSU-Had to drop after that game against Arkansas
- Notre Dame- You didn't really think I was gonna put Va. Tech here did you?
- Ohio State- See 5.
- Va. Tech- Had to go somewhere up here.
- Auburn-Don't want to repeat every thing I said last week.
- Geogia-We'll see what they are made of this weekend.
- Oregon-One loss to #1 aint bad.
- WVU-Give me 10 wins, and I'll put you in the top ten.
- UCLA-Get ready, here comes Reggie, and loss number 2.
- Alabama-No comment.
- Louisville-Make us proud soldier, don't do what Pitt has done to ruin the BE reputation.
- TCU-Find a way to get into a real conference. You keep showing up in the top 25, but no one gets to see you play.
- Miami-I'm just doing this because they get pre-season top 10 ranking every year no matter what. I don't think they deserved it this year.
- Michigan-I know you can beat any of the teams I am about to put below you.
- Florida-Diddy, diddy, how did Florida beat FSU so bad?
- Clemson-Why not?
- Boston College- Who said you couldn't do just as bad in the ACC?
- Georgia Tech-Win over Miami is still fesh in my mind.
- Texas Tech-Think about this, if Texas wasn't in the Big 12, this would most likely be your BCS rep. And people say the Big East is watered down.
- Oklahoma-As far as I know, all their losses have come against top 25 teams.
- Wisconsin-Bye bye Barry. Here's your present.
- Fresno St.-I'm not a believer!
Moved in: Oklahoma, Wisconsin
Dropped out:UTEP-You can still bring on the strippers if you want, and USF.
Games I watched:
#117 Pitt vs. #11 WVU, and it was cold as hell. Someone thought it would be a good idea to pour water on my seat before it got cold.