Ok, I saw this first on Journalism Is For Rockstars. And since most everyone else has done this, I thought I would join in.
1. A favorite political track. Matt Good- Alert Status Red
2. One of those tracks that will make you dance on the dancefloor no matter what. Johnny Sacko- Tired and Happy Life
3. The song you’d use to tell someone you love them. Me- Hope You Figure It Out (One of the perks to being a songwriter)
4. A song you know would sell lots of VWs (or ipods, or whatever) if they paid for it. (One that hasn’t already been used). Mclusky- To Hell With Good Intensions
5. A song that forced you to sit down and analyze its lyrics. Replacements- One Good Dose of Thunder
6. A song you like that a 2 year old would like too. Todd Burge- Where'd My Jesus Night Light Go?
7. A song that makes you drive too fast. Megadeath- Black Friday
8. A song that makes you feel like kicking someone’s ass. Pantera- Coboys From Hell
9. A song that both you and your grandparents (would probably) like. Glenn Miller - King of the Road
11. The song you’d send to someone you hated. N/A - Fuck 'em. I'm not sending them jack. (Journalism Is For Rockstars said it best)
12. A sad instrumental song that would be in the soundtrack to a movie about your life. Josh Buskirk- Dust
13. The peppy song that would start the opening credits in the soundtrack to a movie about your life. REM- It's the End of the World
14. An a cappella song. Suzanne Vega-Tom's Diner
15. A good song from a genre of music that no one could guess that you liked. The Gourds- Gin and Juice
16. A song you think should have been playing when you were born. Donovan- Season of the Wictch
17. A favorite artist duo collaboration. Seeing Keller Williams and the Flute Player from Bela Fleck and the Flecktones jam out a Keller song live!
18. A favorite song that you completely disagree with (politically, morally, commonsenically, religiously etc.) He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
19. The song that you love despite the fact your IQ level drops several points every time you listen to it. Kiss- Rock and Roll all Night and Party Every Day
20. Your smooth song, for relaxing. Spoon- The Way We Get By
21. A song that you like but would play loud to annoy the neighbors. Van Halen- Panama
22. A favorite song that’s about a sport or sports. John Fogerty- Centerfield
23. A favorite track from an outfit considered a “super-group.” Yes-Yours is no Disgrace
24. The song that makes you want to drink more beer. Cramps/Hassil Atkins-She Said