Monday, May 08, 2006

Scientist Say Katrina-size hurricane would devastate South Florida

Really? Your serious, right? I can't imagine that being true! Well, if you say so. It's amazing what scientist can predict these days. My only question is, what area wouldn't be devistated by a Katrina-size hurricane? I wonder what other incredible-grasp-of-the-obvious predictions scientist could make if we asked?

I guess we could ask the one about a tree falling in the woods, right? Well science guys, if no one was around, would it make a sound?

Aw, that one's got you stumped?


Well then, how many keyboard players would it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Oh come on science guys, that one's easy. It would take 5 keyboard players to screw in a lighbulb. One to screw the bulb in, and the rest to wonder how Rick Wakeman would do it.


Ok, I can see your not liking these questions too much, so just one more, and I'll be done with you. What's a dickfur?



Hello? Anytime anyone asks you "What's a dickfur?", you answer, "to pee with!"

That's it, you can go back to your out of this world, crazy predictions now.


No comments: