Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Chick-fil-A 1, Marshall 0

How bad is it at Marshall? Apparently, it's so bad that the fast food industry looks more appealing than coaching at Marshall.

Marshall assistant coach Shaine Miles will be leaving the coaching staff to pursue a private business venture.

Miles, who has served as tight ends coach at Marshall for the past three seasons, will own and operate a new Chick-fil-A resturaunt in Ashland, Ky.

Said Miles, "I was really hoping to get into the burger flipping business, but at this point I'll take anything." Miles is also looking into the possibility of a singing career. "I was really inspired by that Burger King guy, and I think I can bring the same magic to Chick-fil-A."


(Editor's note: The damn YouTube feed doesn't seem to like to work with Firefox, so just imagine "Ding Fries are done, ding fries are done....". There, now that is stuck in your head until the next song you hear)

No comments: