Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Reason #102 ESPN Sucks!

Currently, ESPN is running a piece on the greatest to ever wear each number in College Football.

My first complaint is #4. I like Brett Favre as much as the next guy, and consider him to be one of the best professional quarterbacks to ever play the game, but I never considered him to be a great college quarterback. He was good, and didn't play at a Miami/Notre Dame/USC, but I don't know that I would put his college career ahead of Jim Harbaugh or Steve Walsh's.

#9 I wouldn't put Major Harris ahead of Jim McMahon, but he deserves some respect, doesn't he? He did rush for over 2,000 yards and pass for 5,000, or some crazy shit like that without coming back for his senior year.

#13 Frakie Albert? Dan Marino was a great pro and a great college quarterback. End of story!

#19 Rashaan Salam over Eric Dickerson???????? Give me a fucking break!

Now this is something I would really like to hear from you about. Leave a comment about what you think really sucks or doesn't about this list.

No comments: