Thursday, July 13, 2006

My team generates more turnovers than your team....

And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it!

College Football Resource has been doing an excellent analysis of turnover margins by conference. I might not be so willing to bring it up, but WVU has a +54 turnover margin since 1998. The next closest in the Big East is Syracuse @ +23. Which is kind of ironic considering the turnover bowl these two teams played at the beginning of last year. Stop by CFR and check out his analysis of this and other subjects, as well as his staggering list of college football blog links. The only thing more amazing than that is that neither of us has been able to find a Marshall blog out there. Now I'm not talking about a quality blog. I'm just talking about a blog, period. And as I've stated, if no one has started one for Marshall by mid-August, I'm going to, and it won't be pretty!

No comments: