Thursday, August 24, 2006

Friends of Coal Bowl Trophy

I don't like it even if it had a WV background


Mind you, I've only seen the picture of the "Governor's Trophy", and I don't think I would feel anything but a little dumber for reading any puff piece article about the trophy. Looking at the trophy, I would say one of the "Friends" little eight year old daughter came up with the design. I can only hope that Dan Mozes jumps up and down on the trophy once WV secures a blowout victory. Sorry Dan, I was just thinking that a really big guy that is well known around the country should do the honors, and you were the first one that came to mind.

Just so everyone knows, Mountainlair likes coal miners. Coal companies? Not so much.

4 comments:

John Radcliff said...

My thoughts exactly!

Anonymous said...

The statue is a piece of poop.
It should be placed on the nearest available couch and set on fire.

Also, the game should be renamed simply the COAL BOWL for two reasons: 1) It's a much cooler name; and 2) It's WAY less political.

Joe said...

"Friends of Coal" Bowl should use the more accurate title of "Out-of-state-corporate-interests that are here to rape WV and leave its inhabitants unskilled, uneducated and living on toxic waste dumps" Bowl.

John Radcliff said...

Thank you Xose! I wish I could have put it that way. If you don't mind, I'm going to quote you on that in a post.