Friday, September 15, 2006

Funny Funny Stuff!

Podcasts baby! There all over the place! In The Bleachers have a pretty regular podcast that is well worth your time, as well as the stuff Brian at The House Rock Built has been putting out.

Also of interest, is the video of Michigan quarterback Chad Henne's high school coach on this post from EDSBS. I've watched it a couple times and laughed my ass off. Of course my head still hurts every time I laugh, but it's just something like a car wreck. You just can't take your eyes off it. After watching that, I have a ton more respect for my highschool coaches. There are certainly better ways to motivate your players. Actually, if he would have been preaching that stuff the week before they got their ass kicked, he might not be such a popular guy on YouTube.

No comments: