Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's people like this...

Mike Wise of the Washington Post is taking a stab at us in his latest article, and all I can say to that is you sir do deserve a urine filled balloon to the face! Skeeter and Cletus? In a world where racial slurs are forbidden, and pokes at a persons mental disability are out of bounds to everyone not named Carlos Mencia, it's still ok to make fun of a people that have been passed up and shat upon by the rest of the country. It's exactly this kind of behavior that makes me want to forget my manners. I read the rest of the article, but those two common Appalachian names are really all I see. And apparently all Mike's little noggin could come up with. Look down your nose at us if you must, but don't say a word if you get bad treatment tonight. You brought it upon yourself. It's not a threat, I'm just saying...

2 comments:

Michael Pigott said...

Looks like the blood pressure got about 220 over 180 with that article.

Anonymous said...

Johnny,

Just a prelim note...I've begun working on the interview questions...