Thursday, October 26, 2006

In The Bleachers Podcast

If you haven't been reading or listening over at In The Bleachers, I would suggest that you start. ITB covers everything to do with major college football. They're insightful, fun, and one of the most quoted podcasts by the ESPN Gameday crew. Thanks to Brian, Chris, and Charlie for having me over this week for their podcast. I had a great time talking football other than WVU. Every once in a while it's nice to point your finger and laugh at someone else's team.

The podcast should be up later tonight, or tomorrow morning. I don't want to ruin anything for you, but I believe I mentioned that there are several coaches that don't quite know when to say when at the dinner table, and others don't have the boobage to replace Chuck Amato at NC State. I hope to do many more podcasts with the guys at ITB, or at least until they figure out that I know nothing about college football.

No comments: