Monday, November 06, 2006

BlogPoll Rough Draft

As always, this is my rough draft for this week's BlogPoll. Please feel free to leave a comment as to why you think anything needs changed on here. I have until Wednesday at 10am to make any changes. My initial thoughts below.
RankTeamDelta
1 Ohio State --
2 Michigan --
3 Louisville --
4 Texas 1
5 California 4
6 Auburn --
7 LSU 3
8 Florida 1
9 Southern Cal 3
10 West Virginia 6
11 Arkansas --
12 Wisconsin 6
13 Rutgers 2
14 Notre Dame 2
15 Tennessee 7
16 Georgia Tech 1
17 Wake Forest 2
18 Oklahoma 2
19 Virginia Tech 4
20 Boise State 1
21 Maryland 5
22 Clemson 9
23 Boston College 9
24 Oregon 2
25 Hawaii 1

Dropped Out: Texas A&M (#22), Tulsa (#24), Washington State (#25).

Games I watched:
WVU-Louisville
Texas-Ok. State
LSU-Tennessee
Wisconsin-Penn. St.
Wake Forest-BC
Virginia Tech-UM
Maryland-Clemson

-I didn't feel like any team in the country deserved to be number one after the play of the top 5 teams, but OSU and Michigan are still by far the top two teams in the country.

-LSU will probably let me down again, but the win at Tennessee was impressive in that they gave the ball away to Tennessee so many times in the second half and still won.

-If Louisville looses at Rutgers this week, I will not talk to them again. Even though it is the best chance for WVU to get back to a BCS game, I would much rather have a Big East team in the MNC.

-I'm not sold on Wisconsin's offense, or they would be much higher. That D is pretty impressive, though.

-Wake Forest just keeps winning, mostly against teams I thought they would lose to.

-It really hurts me to say this, but Va. Tech is coming around.

-Maryland showing some nads lately in close games gets them in there.

-Clemson and Boston College are dead to me.

-Hawaii? Yeah, Hawaii!!! Why not? They score a ton, and only show losses to Alabama and BYU early in the season.

No comments: