Monday, December 04, 2006

BlogPoll Draft

Ah, is the regular season really over? I don't know about anyone else, but it seemed to get harder as the weeks went by to rank teams instead of easier. But alas, it is done. Barring any suggestions from you the reader. Yes you can make a difference. Feel free to leave a comment if you see something you don't agree with.


RankTeamDelta
1 Ohio State --
2 Michigan --
3 Florida 1
4 Louisville 1
5 Southern Cal 2
6 LSU --
7 Auburn 1
8 Wisconsin 1
9 Oklahoma 2
10 West Virginia 6
11 Notre Dame 4
12 Arkansas 2
13 Boise State 2
14 Virginia Tech 2
15 Wake Forest 2
16 Rutgers 2
17 Tennessee --
18 Texas --
19 Brigham Young --
20 Georgia --
21 California 1
22 Texas A&M 1
23 Oregon State 3
24 South Florida 2
25 Nebraska 4

Dropped Out: Boston College (#24), Georgia Tech (#25).

Games I watched:

WVU-Rutgers
Georgia Tech-Wake Forest
Seems like this list should be longer, but I was busy drinking in preparation for the Mountaineers game.

My reasoning:
-I think Michigan beats Florida on a neutral field. Call me crazy.
-I think the USC game was a flub, a huge fucking one, but a flub none the less. Still a very good team.
-West Virginia sacked up big time with key injuries to Pat White and Owen Schmitt against a solid Rutgers squad.
-I was late in moving South Florida into the mix. Should have happened last week.
-Check out Oregon St.! They pulled it together and had a pretty decent year.
-Despite the undefeated season, I think Boise St. is a little overrated. I don't mean it as a slam, I just don't know what to make of them.

No comments: