Wednesday, January 10, 2007

College Football Blogger Awards

The nominations are up over at Rocky Top Talk, so head over there and follow all the links in the post as several fine bloggers were involved in the nomination process. Also, while your out following links, make sure to head over to MGOBlog to check out the final blogpoll to see the better than any MSM college football poll.

As for me, I will be out of contact for the next few days practicing for this great piece of news. Happy post season!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Best of luck man, playing music was always something I wish I had gotten into.

John Radcliff said...

Thanks Mike! For obvious reasons, I hope it is more than a pilot and at least makes it onto Public TV. With shows like Austin City Limits, Mountainstage, et al. already out there it will be hard.