Monday, August 20, 2007

House Cleaning at the Mountainlair

-French Maid? Check! OK, let's get down to business. I've made some adjustments to the blogroll, but if I didn't fix you link please let me know. Several of you have changed url's, and some of you have just quit writing.

-The Big East previews are almost complete over at the FanHouse. The link will take you directly to the previews. We should have everything up by tomorrow.

-Am I the only one that has a thing for French Maid outfits?

-The AP Top 25 is out and three Big East teams are in it: #3 West Virginia, #10 Louisville, and #16 Rutgers. And South Florida is about #35. I love West Virginia, but are they really the #3 team in the country? I think honesty is the best policy here, no. Is Louisville too low? Probably. And Rutgers is too high. I guess that's ground I've already covered in my blogpoll, but since the smarty smart people made that list up I thought I would chime in on it.

-I'm still looking for an intern to fetch me coffee, fix the interwebs when they break down, and to write a little bit. So if anyone is interested, let me know. The job mostly involves writing since no one makes a better coffee than me, and I have mad IT skillz, so fixing the interwebs isn't really a problem. I promise the same pay I get for writing on here. I just got my latest Football Fanatics check for $6.19, and half of that can be yours if you're willing to put in 20 hour weeks. Just please keep in mind that I only get paid by them once a quarter.

-I understand we are playing some directional Michigan team in a couple weeks. I'll have to do some research and find out who they are, etc. I remember they lost to Cincinnati last year. Other than that, I'm not hip at all.

-God I can't wait for this!

1 comment:

letsplaytummysticks said...

I like french maid outfits too. But, my balls always end up hanging out the bottom.