Friday, September 07, 2007

Marshall Open Thread

This has been the longest of weeks for me. So sorry if anyone was expecting me to do anything special for the Coal Bowl. I'm absolutely spent at this point. I refinanced my house, climbed Mt. Everest, produced light without heat, wrote a fun song, and I have to do it all again here in about 24 hours. Sooooooooo, I'm gonna go kick it with Craig and them. See ya when I see ya.

11am start time boys and girls. Don't forget to say your prayers.....

Update: PU that stunk! A win is a win, but the whole country saw that. Well the whole country that could put up with Pam Ward et al. Why is she back this year? She's like a zombie without a heart beat.

5 comments:

Mike said...

This whole governor introducing the players thing leaves me feeling slimy and annoyed.

John Radcliff said...

Imagine if he was your governor! Hey, Pam Ward is awesome! I didn't know our kicker changed his name to Ken McAfee. She doesn't really seem to get that Marshall wears green and WVU is Blue and Gold. Well, and white today. Other than not really knowing how to call a game, I think Pam is going places. Like under a desk to keep her job!

John Radcliff said...

"So coach, you played for WVU but grew up in Huntington." Manchin: "No, I'm from up north"

Does ESPN really know anything about either one of these teams?

John Radcliff said...

Well, could anyone see that coming? Getting pushed around by Marshall, I feel a song coming on.

knee_bone said...

Unfortunately, Coach Rod doesn't like to change is game plan until half time. So if something isn't working for the 'eers in the first half, we have to suffer until the make some adjustments. The first half of the last two weeks have been excruciating .