Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Pick'em with In The Bleachers

I've been incredibly busy lately what with all the drinking I've been doing and starting smoking again. My doctor said I needed to get more tar in my system. So that's the big reason for my tardiness in posting this. But anyway, I'm participating in the Pick'em with my good pals over at In The Bleachers. It's always a good time to get involved with what those guys have over there, but especially now because I can match my pick'em wits with ESPN blogger and author Bruce Feldman. And actually, I think I'm going to kick his ass. You see, he picked Notre Dame to beat Georgia Tech. I don't think I need to say anymore

There is also a good mix of bloggers and suspected bloggers that includes:
Adam from Pitch Right
John from Corn Nation
Tony from Sportsbone TV
and Mike from Rizzo Sports

As of right now, I'm in the lead with a 5-1 mark. I guess Jimbo Fisher, Chuck Tomato, and Rick Trickett weren't really the answer Bobby was looking for. We'll fix that in this weeks blogpoll.

No comments: