Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How The &*#@ Do You Get Sick Twice In August

Sick days are happening a lot around the Lair lately. You could say I haven't been taking care of myself, and you would be right. I was at least able to get out the vocals before the sickness hit yesterday. Yup, another songbook. This time a few select Big 12 coaches get the treatment. I'll post the video here, but please head over to FanHouse to check it out also and for links if you feel the need. You know, to keep my bosses happy.




Also, I'll be on the In The Bleachers podcast tonight doing my best Froggy impersonation. It should be a pretty good show. Besides myself, the following fine blogs will be represented:

Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician, bff

Mizzourah

Corn Nation

Rocky Top Talk

Burnt Orange Nation

Every Day Should Be Saturday

Adam Nettina from ITB and College Football News

Justin Hokanson and Michael Felder from Bleacher Report

No comments: