Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Coal Tattoo


Yea! Football season starts tonight! Cable gets hooked up tomorrow. Boo! That's how big a fan I am, I turn off the cable in the off season because I don't want to waste my time watching something that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of living up to CFB. Just FYI.

-Three new weekly posts going up on FanHouse last night that should be fun to follow, Prop Bets For The College Football Junkie, Tailgate Central, and Pickin' On The Big Ten.

-Good news for the defense, Reed Williams will be starting at linebacker. Two sides to this coin. We need all the experience we can put out there on defense, I just hope he isn't rushing things. Because it is Villanova we're talking about here.

-A little more thurough preview of the Villanova game.

-Who am I kidding, I'm still sick as hell and won't make much sense if I continue this. Need proof? Listen to my sensless rambling on the In The Bleachers podcast from last night. Everyone else was really good. Me? I probably remind you of the guy just asking for a quarter so I can buy a bottle of Night Train.

No comments: