Thursday, December 04, 2008

Stuff, Stuff, and More Stuff

I think I speak for everyone when I say that last nights Big East Roundtable was a big success. Far too much talk about Syracuse sports for me to be much of a factor. The amount of cold meds I'm on also kept me from participating as much as I would have liked. I was seeing two of every letter on the keyboard. But unfortunately I didn't have a gun for each one.


Wait for it...


I want to officially throw my hat in the ring for Tommy Tuberville as the next Syracuse coach. What the Big East needs as much as anything else is good-to-great coaches, and Tuberville certainly falls in that category.

The people have spoken, and it seems we should retire numbers if you go by the poll on the right. Thanks everyone that voted! So, do you retire Darryl Talley's #90? I do before anyone else. If you aren't old enough to remember him in Old Gold and Blue, you really missed out.

My relatives that graduated from Ole Miss are completely ignoring my emails this morning. It wasn't a dominating win, but on the road against an SEC opponent that had won their last 25 non-con home games is a good thing. It was exciting to listen to and probably another reason I wasn't more active in the roundtable.

I don't think we need to be ranked in the top 25 just yet, but looking at this weeks CBB rankings I really have to wonder what the f is going on! Michigan? Navy? Both ahead of WVU? Really?!?!?!?

Thoughts on South Florida and the Whiteout later on this evening.

No comments: