Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sure it's Sunday, but....

Charter sold off all their cable facilities to Suddenlink, or some crap like that recently and decided to do some network touch ups over the weekend. The result has been my loss. However, I did finally get to talk to a network tech today after falling asleep with the phone against my ear.

Luckily, Jeremy has a big voice, and was able to wake me up and get my internet restored. So, thanks to Jeremy for being a pro!

I got an email from Brian over at MGOBlog informing me that I will be part of his blog poll this year. I'm very excited to be part of this, and hope to keep my poll from being a homerlick wonderdump. As I have stated before, I plan on putting WVU at #10 to start out the year. This is somewhere between some that have placed WVU in the top 5 due to talent and a weak schedule, and Phil Steel, who must have bumped his head right before thinking about where to put WVU.

While I'm at it, I am going to send out an apology to CFN. In a recent post, right below this one to be exact, I lost my cool due to a prediction that WVU would be playing in the Sun Bowl this year. I am Jack's medulla oblongata.

Hopefully CFN can forgive me, and let me rest my weary head on their lovely man boobs.

Now that I have my electronic cigarettes back, it's time to browse the internet and see what all took place on the first day of practice.

Yay football!

No comments: