Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 2 Blogpoll is Feeling Confused

Wow, I have never looked at this and felt less confused about who's good and who's bad. I thought Louisville and West Virginia would make quick work of last weeks opponents, but going into half time of both games I felt a song coming on. And not a pretty song! I thought Wisconsin would be able to handle UNLV. To be honest, I feel pretty good about 1-3. After that, it's a crap shoot.

Florida might be pretty good. Texas showed something against TCU, but didn't dominate quite the way you would think. Penn St. gets a boost just because they looked impressive at home. But really, isn't everyone impressive at home against teams they should beat? Ga. Tech moves up for the same reason. Now I'll say this, Oregon looked good and probably should be that high. I should be that high too. Cal didn't impress, but who else you going to put there? At least I was right about South Florida.



Anyway, if you think you can do a better job, leave your comments below. I have until Wednesday at noon to make any changes.

RankTeamDelta
1 LSU 3
2 Southern Cal 1
3 Oklahoma --
4 Florida 2
5 Texas --
6 Penn State 7
7 Georgia Tech 3
8 Oregon 18
9 California 2
10 Louisville 3
11 West Virginia 3
12 Rutgers 2
13 Wisconsin 11
14 Boston College 7
15 South Florida 11
16 UCLA --
17 Nebraska 2
18 Ohio State 1
19 Arkansas 1
20 Clemson 2
21 South Carolina 5
22 Georgia 10
23 Tennessee --
24 TCU --
25 Hawaii --

Dropped Out: Virginia Tech (#9), Auburn (#19), Michigan (#20).

Games I watched:
WVU-MU
Georgia-South Carolina
LSU-Va. Tech
South Florida-Auburn
Boston College-NC State
Penn St.-Notre Dame
Oregon-Michigan



No comments: