Friday, July 25, 2008

Fridays Were Made For Dick Jokes



Yea! Friday! The above picture via SbB. It's not a fake. At least not that I can tell. And you probably know what's coming next......



Hey, speaking of dicks, Fulmer was served a subpoena yesterday at the SEC media days. I don't really know why I don't like Fulmer. Maybe the Fulmer Cup makes it easy. Maybe I just got on that hate train a long time ago and find it hard to leave. Or just don't care to. Anyhow, the SEC is by far the most interesting conference, even when they're not playing football. Thank you south!

Not dick related, but if he goes when JoPa retires I wonder if that won't change. I like Greg Schiano and respect the hell out of what he's been able to do at Rutgers. A little advice, when or if you do leave, be honest with people. Don't ruin all these years of goodwill with a media spat that no one comes out the winner. Just saying.....


Ok, enjoy your weekend....

No comments: