Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Coal Tattoo Is Cha-Cha-Changing


Hola, amigos! It's been a while since I rapped at ya. I decided that likeness of Jesco White was a curse on our season and curse on my ability to score a respectable high. So for any of you that were wondering why we got off to such a bad start this year, please accept my apology. It's totally my fault. That pig fucker, Jesco, couldn't even score any real drugs. But I got ya covered, ole pal!

If you were going to compare this West Virginia team to any team in history, you wouldn't have to look to far or out of conference to come up with a perfect match. I'm holding off on the hopeful Mountaineer baby pictures for now. But I'm not taking anything off the table either.

The nice thing about the loss to ECU is that chances are very slim I will have to do another CFB song about WV. The bad news is that I totally missed out on giving Maryland a bag of shit for their loss last weekend.

Along those lines, chances are that I won't be doing a College Football Songbook this weekend. I'm still holding out hope that either the games on Thursday or Friday will be noteworthy. But I'll be leaving for Colorado on Sunday, so if it doesn't happen early, it won't happen at all this week. I will be shooting live from a tailgate in Boulder, though. As I have worked out a deal with the Songpull group I met out there this spring to all write a song around the WV-CU game. Since there won't be much editing to do, those songs should go up the following Friday.

While we're on the subject of sports songs, check out Ryan Parker. The possibility is out there that we might work together or go head to head on some CFB game this year.

Grothe wants paid for those 350 jerseys of his that were sold this year and the week three prop bets go up about 9 am over at FanHouse.

Remembering 9/11. Very much so. Michael Bolton...





And just because....


No comments: