Friday, November 07, 2008

Natty Lite


Ugh, time still sucks. I wish I was the guy in Cashback. Then I could tell you that there are a lot of crappy links not worth talking about as far as the WVU-Cincy game is concerned. Hey wait....never mind.

Anyhow, Texas lineman did a bad, stupid thing on his facebook page.

Les Miles didn't really mean it when he called Nick Saban the devil. I guess kind of like Saban didn't really call LSU fans coon asses.

Justin Boren still kind of holds a grudge against Rich Rodriguez. Don't we all?

Ryan Leaf is a failboat captain. Always and forever....

Al Davis, not satisfied with running one college football coach off, is looking to hire Jim Harbaugh. I would like you to stay away from one of the more quotable college football coaches, Mr. Davis! Things are much more fun with him at Stanford.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems like people assume Ryan Leaf is going to screw up before it actually happens... but i guess this is mostly his own doing

John Radcliff said...

Being a Charger fan, I just can't find it in my heart to feel bad for him.